Why choose Ace Physio for Laser Therapy?
- Because our laser therapy unit is the most effective and safest on the market today!
- Our physiotherapists can accurate assess the root of the problem, and address the underlying bio-mechanics for maximum effectiveness, and will combine traditional standard evidence based physiotherapy techniques along with the latest in laser technology to ensure maximum results from your laser treatments.
- Our physiotherapists are trained to utilize both a western philosophy, as well as the traditional Chinese philosophy, often incorporating acupuncture meridians into the treatment to ensure maximal holistic benefits
Our lasers the safest and most effective!
If you’re still convinced here are the details describing what is wrong with the competitions Lasers? vs. our Super Pulsed Cold Lasers
First, the problems with the competitions Lasers
Limits of Class I through Class III continuous and modulated lasers
The fixed level of power is too low to deliver photons beyond the surface of the skin, making them ineffective in delivering photons to deep tissues.
Limits of Class IV continuous lasers
The increase in the power of continuous wave lasers increases photon delivery to deep tissues, but in many cases, it also increases the amount of the heat generated. This heat increases the potential risk of unwanted or destructive thermal effects and damages to the retina requiring clinicians to exercise additional FDA implemented controls to ensure patient and practitioner safety. With Terraquant, there is never a risk of thermal damage.
When comparing technology, some laser devices may offer pulsed mode. Do not confuse them with super pulsed lasers. Unlikes super pulsed lasers, pulsed lasers are created by “chopping the beam” — mechanically turning the laser on and off, much like duty cycle. Their depth is limited by comparison to the super pulsed technology due to the decreased power created by the duty cycle of the device.
Advantages of Ace Physio’s Super Pulsed Lasers:
- More Power = More Photonic Energy
Advanced Semi-Conductor laser diode delivers higher power pulses of Photonic Energy in thousands of milliwatts without burning tissue.
- Increases in peak power improve depth penetration of energy into tissue Super Pulsed Infrared Laser (905 nm) is the essential component.
TerraQuant’s super pulsed laser is the fastest in the world, delivering a pulse at billionths of a second. Combined with 25,000 mW or 50,000 mW of peak power, the result is a higher concentration of light energy, or photons, driven deeper into the target tissue, without the risk of burning the tissue.Super pulsing allows for deeper penetration than a laser of the same wavelength that is not super pulsed but has the same average output power. This is because ultimately short pulses allow for quick absorption at the cellular level. And the period between pulses promotes a better environment for enhanced cell communication, leading to an optimum pain relief and accelerated healing. When comparing technology, some laser devices may offer pulsed mode. Do not confuse them with super pulsed lasers. Unlike super pulsed lasers, pulsed lasers are created by “chopping the beam”-mechanically turning the laser on and off, much like duty cycle. Their depth is limited in comparison to super pulsed technology due to the decreased power created by the duty cycle of the device.
- Breakthrough in Thermal Barrier
Super Pulsed Laser produces a high peak impulse of intense light for a fraction of a second. Thus, there are no damaging thermal effects in the tissue because the pulses are of very short duration.
- Maximum Photonic Density
The power density during these very high pulses yields an extremely high photon flux and saturation, further delivering a stronger therapeutic effect into the tissue.
The Super Pulsed Laser Technology provides more energy and penetrates deeper than comparable non-super pulsed lasers but does not generate excessive damaging heat.